Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Operations Support Executive Job vacancy in Crawley. Last year was an uncertain year, for us, for everyone. One thing we know for sure – last year has shown that when we combine our brand with the power of amazing people, we make something truly magical.
As an Operations Support Executive, you will provide consistent, specialist support to our customer center and Retail teams, acting as a help desk offering solutions on both new and existing bookings across the product mix. You will support the administration of complex booking components and functions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Operations Support Executive
- Using airline global distribution systems, as well as IATA applications to manage our flight inventory, from booking to servicing, to refunding any applicable fares & taxes.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams and departments across the airline group to ensure a seamless end-to-end booking process for our customers.
- Liaise and negotiate with 3rd party suppliers or internal departments to resolve any challenges that could impact the customer experience or booking profit for Virgin Holidays.
- Maximizing revenue at every opportunity, by listening to customers and their needs. This would include upselling where appropriate.
- Ensure all other critical back office functions are performed in a timely manner, to minimize any negative customer impact or financial loss to the company:
- Own manually booking the out-of-date range bookings, booking the outbound and inbound failures that have not auto-converted, grabbing the fully booked PNRs into Tbox, and all the reporting amends needed to support.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience in Customer Service
- Self-motivation, with the ability to confidently work independently+
- Ability to learn new systems and be adaptable
- A keen eye for detail
- A sufficient and safe environment to work from home for 60% of your working hours
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : The VHQ, Crawley, West Sussex Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.