Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Heathrow, Check out this Representative Job vacancy in Heathrow. As a highly customer-centric agent, you’ll be able to multitask and troubleshoot customer inquiries, whilst ensuring you complete ticketing and check-in activities to the airline & IATA-specific standards.
- To lead by example as part of the Ticket & Support team in accordance with the above wing critical time path to ensure we deliver a consistent customer experience at every touch point whilst demonstrating our service behaviors and values at all times.
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service to defined service quality standards to both our internal and external customers.
- Ensure the operational readiness of our Ticket & Support areas, whilst taking into consideration infrastructure, resources, and systems.
- This will ensure our customers receive an excellent standard of service and our people feel effective and have the tools to perform their roles
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent communication
- Planning and organizing
- Knowledge of Term/Snapp
- Fares & Ticketing experience essential
- Analytical and able to evaluate
- Computer literate (Office/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- GCSE Maths and English standard
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Heathrow, Terminal 3 Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.