Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Heathrow, Check out this Cargo Safety Manager Job vacancy in Heathrow. Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need.
We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what’s possible for the role.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Safety Manager
- Manage and oversee all Cargo issues in relation to safety, security and compliance for VAA
- Manage and oversee all Cargo issues in relation to Health, Safety and Environment for VAA
- Manage and co-ordinate Cargo audits globally
- Manage and oversee all mandatory training, to include dangerous goods, security and compliance for VAA. To also include the management and support of the Cargo Training Officers
- Chair the Dangerous Goods Steering Group for VAA ensuring compliance with the current dangerous goods legislation
- Manage and oversee business continuity planning for Cargo
- Represent VAA at key meetings held by regulatory bodies within the UK
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Management and people leadership experience
- Excellent PC skills (Windows based packages)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written & spoken
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : London Heathrow Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.