If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Vice President Job vacancy in Crawley. At Virgin Atlantic, we believe everyone can take on the world, and it’s our vision to become the most loved travel company.
As we embark on this next exciting stage of our journey, we’re harnessing our spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation to challenge the status quo.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Vice President
- Provide thought leadership by directing, shaping, and delivering VAH’s long-term plan, working extensively with the organizational-wide senior leadership team.
- Champion the customer at the heart of the business, leading future thinking that builds the VAH proposition and creates a competitive edge to drive revenue and market share.
- Continually evaluate ways to exploit new technologies to drive incremental customer and enterprise value.
- Champion a culture of digital innovation and change through our extensive supplier and partner network.
- Represent VAH in key industry events (WTM, ABTA, ATOL, Trade Fairs), and lead engagement through governmental lobbying and regulatory forums as required.
- Influence Virgin Atlantic (and Group/JV partnership as required) and provide vital input on industry issues and development opportunities from a VAH perspective.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience working collaboratively in a matrix environment, where some functions are delivered by colleagues
- Innovative, creative, and lateral problem solver, enabling VAH to identify, develop and implement winning strategies
- Strong critical thinking and business planning skills, balanced with real-world foresight that is effective in a day-to-day trading environment
- Experience at a senior level in a brand and the experience-led, customer-focused company is a must-have
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : VHQ, Crawley, West Sussex Job Type : Full-Time