Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Leeds, Check out this personal Travel Advisor Job vacancy in Leeds. As a Personal Holiday Advisor, we’ll help you become the specialist in creating once-in-a-lifetime trips and making our customers’ dreams a reality.
You’ll be ready to take on each challenge as it comes, and spot opportunities to promote amazing products and services that our customers may not be aware of. Importantly, you’ll always look for ways to add your own dash of Virgin flair – creating those magic moments they didn’t even expect.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Personal Travel Advisor
- The comprehensive on-boarding programme, including a four-week training course. It’s fast-paced and turbulent at times, but we believe it makes things…well, just a bit more fun.
- Continuous mentoring and development through a dedicated development programme to support your career progression.
- Industry-leading Staff Travel benefits
- Up to seven flights a year to any of Virgin Atlantic’s global destinations (did someone say Vegas?)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- A high-energy work environment that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages you to bring your whole self to work.
- Access to our employee assistance programme and Digital GP service+
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Leeds Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.