Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Grays, Check out this Personal Travel AdvisorJob vacancy in Grays. As a Personal Holiday Advisor, we’ll help you become the specialist creating once-in-a-lifetime trips and making our customers’ dreams a reality.
You’ll be ready to take on each challenge as it comes, and spot opportunities to promote amazing products and services that our customers may not be aware of. Importantly, you’ll always look for ways to add your own dash of Virgin flair – creating those magic moments they didn’t even expect.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Personal Travel Advisor
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- High-energy work environment that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages you to bring your whole self to work.
- Access to our employee assistance program and Digital GP service.
- Continuous mentoring and development through a dedicated development program to support your career progression.
- Industry-leading Staff Travel benefits
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Although travel experience isn’t essential, a real passion to work in tourism would be great
- Collaborative and adaptable in a constantly evolving environment, becoming part of a close-knit team.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to really listen and understand what our customer wants.
- Self-driven and motivated to manage your own time effectively.
- You care for our customers and will be driven by their happiness.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Grays, Essex Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.