Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in West Sussex, Check out this Digital Product Owner Job vacancy in West Sussex.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Digital Product Owner
- Gather and Validate requirements from key collaborators across the organisation, to ensure every need is gathered and translated into Epics, Features and ultimately User Stories that can be understood by developers.
- Work with UX researchers to gain a deep knowledge of customer drivers and behaviour.
- Work with collaborators to find a balance between customer requirements and business requirements so that both needs are met through the product.
- Digital development for mobile-first websites serving a sophisticated product and customer lifecycle (given VA as an airline and holiday operator) and creating valuable experiences that customers love to use.
- Working collaboratively with design and delivery management teams to jointly share learning, push standards and seek innovation, ensuring the product roadmap is flawlessly
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent digital/technology experience in a related role
- Working in cross-functional teams and matrix’s to build, shape, optimise and deliver digital products
- Excellent relationship management, easily able to form effective cross-team working relationships
- Delivery methods in Agile and confidence in running ceremonies
- Using technologies such as Azure DevOps / Jira, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Content Square, Foresee (or other similar tools and platforms)
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : VHQ Crawley, West Sussex Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.