If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this University Gateway Program Job vacancy in Orlando. The University Gateway allows students with an aviation major from one of JetBlue’s partner AABI-accredited universities to work toward a career as a First Officer at JetBlue.
Students in the University Gateway follow a defined pathway that leads to a First Officer position at JetBlue upon completion of the Program.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- The candidate must apply to the program via the online application during the specified application window
- The candidate must complete the entire JetBlue selection process
- If selected, the candidate will receive a conditional job offer and must sign a letter of agreement stating that they understand the conditions and stipulations of the job offer.
- The candidate and mentor and/or the Manager Pilot Gateway Programs will devise a training/experience plan which will allow the candidate to achieve the satisfactory qualifications and experience to become a JetBlue First Officer.
- Once the plan has been approved, the crewmember will follow the plan and report to the mentor and Manager of Pilot Gateway Programs for the duration of the program
- The candidate will be assigned a mentor for the duration of the program and will also have continued communication with the Manager Pilot Gateway Programs
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Orlando, FL, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.