Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Singapore, Check out this Accountant Job vacancy in Singapore. The Finance department, manages the company’s budgets, forecasts, and investments, and provides analysis of our financial performance and strategies.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Accountant
- Performs daily accounting (AR, AP, cargo, payroll, reconciliation, budgeting) and administration (statutory reporting, treasury/cash forecasting, facility management) functions in the country
- Ensure these controls are monitored effectively and efficiently in order to safeguard company assets and validate the accuracy and reliability of accounting data on a timely basis
- Perform monthly post billing and ensure the collection is on time
- Perform periodic internal controls requirements and assist the manager with Internal Controls to ensure they are designed and operating effectively as the business environment and processes are changing significantly due to new planned systems implementation.
- Ensuring that business processes are appropriately standardized across all countries.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of relevant work experience
- Extensive knowledge of international operations, policies, procedures and processes
- Fluency in English and Chinese (written and oral)
- Excellent communicator, analytical skills & proven customer focus
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Singapore,SG Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.