Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Francisco, Check out this Facilities Utility Specialist Job vacancy in San Francisco. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Facilities Utility Specialist
- Performing routine maintenance tasks of a general nature, such as servicing, cleaning, and transporting equipment as well as cutting, sizing, and forming materials
- Supporting the department through the transportation, inventory, and accounting of parts and components needed to complete tasks
- Assisting Technicians with work as requested
- Assisting in the operation of the airline baggage system including and not limited to monitoring, managing, and clearing baggage-related jams and operational support of the baggage handling systems
- Surface treatment of facility component parts with chemicals and sandblasting equipment
- General shop and housekeeping responsibilities as related to storage, break and work area cleanliness
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must possess a valid state-issued Driver’s License
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work any shift assigned (nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed) within a 24/7 operation
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, and/or walk for extended periods
- Ability to work outdoors in all temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to high noise levels
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : San Francisco, California, United States Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.