Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Newark, Check out this airport Ops Station SupportJob vacancy in Newark. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Ops Station Support
- Assists in the development and maintenance of advanced work schedules for station operation functions utilizing computer-generated volume data and staffing guidelines
- Develops and maintains statistical data and prepares information and reports pertaining to budgets, office forecasts, operations, and performance
- Performs personnel-related duties including filing, and processing payroll in accordance with provisions of union agreements and company policy
- Provide support for management by coordination and preparation of reports associated with personnel functions
- Makes local purchases within authorized limits, maintains office supplies, and processes local statements for payment
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience in a clerical/administrative role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Ability to maintain composure in high volume/high-pressure situations
- Must be flexible and willing to work rotating shifts in a 24 hour/7 day week operation including weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Newark,NJ,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.