Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Supervisor Job vacancy in Los Angeles. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor
- Develop and support best practices and continuous improvement to standard processes
- Supervise and support region stations to ensure they are following the correct procedures to ensure compliance with contract terms
- Assist and support team to ensure hub compliance with all contract terms and provisions
- Focus on leading and developing the skills of payroll administrators to deliver consistent and excellent customer service and deliver a quality product in accordance with United’s guidelines
- Ensure consistency in service and product delivery
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Develop action plans to affect behavior change (e.g., dependability, overall job performance)
- Conduct “routine” investigations, as appropriate, into performance, safety (damages and injuries), complaints, and other work issues
- Provide technical guidance and interpret company guidelines and procedures to assist employees in performing functional tasks and to ensure that safety, security, and service are delivered consistently
- Identify, address and issue appropriate and timely corrective action per guidelines
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Los Angeles,CA,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.