Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Customer Service Representative Job vacancy in Indianapolis. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation.
Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative
- Stepping up and anticipating customer needs while maintaining a strong sense of responsibility when we have inconvenienced a customer
- Working collaboratively with others, supporting your colleagues, and helping them be successful with new processes and technologies.
- Working each and every day with a safety mentality by ensuring we hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards
- Navigating challenges by being steady yet adaptable. Maintaining composure and managing issues while not taking customer frustration personally.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Comfortable working with computers, mobile devices, and new technologies
- Physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well lift and handle baggage
- Ability to meet the Company attendance standards and uniform and appearance standards
- Ability to acquire a SIDA badge and meet airport requirements for badging
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Indianapolis,IN,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.