Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Supply Chain Analytics Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path toward becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live, and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supply Chain Analytics
- Familiarity building executive-level presentations
- Experience with dashboards and reports in a data visualization tool such as TIBCO Spotfire, Tableau, or MS PowerBI
- Proficiency in integrating and otherwise manipulating data in relational databases using SQL
- Fundamentals of statistical methods
- Organized, self-motivated, and comfortable executing project plans under time constraints
- Familiarity with Root Cause Analysis
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Specialization in Data Analytics, i.e. Data Visualization, Databases management, applied statistics
- One or more years r of supply chain experience
- Experience with strategic analysis
- Experience developing dashboards and executive reports
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois, United States Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.