Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Senior Analyst Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation.
Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- Conduct advanced manual web application penetration tests and assessments on United Airlines mobile and web applications
- Perform advanced application vulnerability research to help United identify risk and fix vulnerabilities
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Serve as a subject matter expert in application security manual testing
- Develop and implement security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environments (e.g. client-server, distributed, mainframe, etc.)
- Use in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to propose secure solutions to vulnerabilities found while assessing any company assets
Who Can Apply For This Position
- At least 3 years of experience conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews, and penetration tests against web/mobile application technologies, services, platforms, and languages to find flaws and exploits
- People Skills (Empathy, Maturity, Communication up, down, and across roles and responsibilities)
- Problem-Solving skills (Our team needs to think outside and inside the box. We need to be able to see problems from every angle, not just the security one.)
- Desire to learn (Here at United we have a vast amount of terminology and technology. You need to be able to learn quickly)
- Ability to work as a team (The Red Team at its core is a team. We operate as a team. Lone wolves can roam somewhere else)
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.