Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Scheduler Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Scheduler
- Supervise operational changes and update hotel and transportation assignments to maintain an efficient flight operation
- Correct contractual violations of layover hotel assignments caused by irregular operations/reassignments to maintain timely departures and meet financial objectives
- Accomplish operational and financial objectives for on-time performance and hotel/transportation needs in a customer-focused manner while promoting quality of life for our crew while ensuring compliance with both the AFA and ALPA agreements when assigning hotel rooms and ground transportation
- Work closely with Onboard Crew Scheduling, Flight Operations Crew Scheduling, SOC, and station operations to accommodate equipment substitutions
- Coordinate and communicate crew change information to minimize flight delays or cancellations
- Keep supervisors informed of pertinent operational information
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience using a wide variety of computer applications, including Word and Excel
- Customer Service and communication background
- Strong customer service approach
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- High standard for quality and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.