Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Data Scientist Job vacancy in Chicago. We believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do. United’s Digital Technology team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation.
Our team designs develop and maintain massively scaling technology solutions brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics, and digital solutions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Data Scientist
- Help business owners make faster, smarter decisions by aligning model outputs with business decisions
- Keep tabs on new technological developments within the field and share insights with peers and partners
- Foster collaboration with internal and external teams
- Develop and implement novel solutions to business problems using data analysis, data mining, optimization tools, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of professional data science or predictive modeling work with a bachelor’s in statistics or master’s degree in the quantitative field if making a career transition
- Basic statistical methods (t-tests, ANOVA, power analysis, A/B testing)
- ML tooling (scikit-learn), linear/logistic regression
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.