Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Chicago.
Inflight Crew Schedulers ensure that all flights in our reliable Worldwide network are properly staffed with inflight crew in support of Core4 as it relates to United’s goal of providing safe, efficient, and reliable air transportation for our customers
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Scheduler
- Assign all open flying to qualified inflight crew members according to Federal Aviation Regulations, flight attendant Contract, and Company policies
- 24-hour communications center / point of contact for flight attendant work group, providing round-the-clock support to inflight crew members with regards to schedule and flight-related issues, delay notifications, assignment modifications, etc.)
- Responsible to monitor crew legalities, communicate changes, reassign flight attendants and perform CMS transactions to ensure accurate crew pay and quality assurance
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good computer knowledge and strong typing skills
- Good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess the necessary skills to provide support and courteous service to crew members.
- Proven ability resolving conflict and working in a high-pressure environment handling stressful situations. Ideal candidates must have the ability to manage stress and stay calm under high pressure situations
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities to be successful on the job
- Successful candidate must also be able to function effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, IL, USA Job Type : Full-Time