Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Houston. As a United inflight crew member, you’ll define the onboard experience and have more influence on customer loyalty than any work group.
You’ll also be expected to ensure the highest standards of safety, deliver the onboard service as prescribed, and represent the United brand with pride and distinction.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Proven ability to work as a team and get along with others.
- Professional appearance and excellent grooming standards.
- Dependability and timeliness are essential to operating our schedule and meeting our commitment to customers.
- Successfully complete a six-week and a half-week safety and service training program.
- Flight attendants at United are expected to engage directly with customers, possess exceptional interpersonal skills, exercise good judgment, and be able to resolve conflicts with understanding, empathy, and grace.
- You must be ready to fly domestic and international flights, be available for reserve assignments on short notice and be away from your base for days at a time.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 or more years of college preferred
- Experience in customer service, hospitality, food service, the aviation industry, safety-related positions, social service, healthcare/medical positions, or the military would be ideal.
- You should possess and maintain a valid U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas and be eligible to work and travel freely within the U.S. and all countries we serve, without restriction.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English; second languages such as Hebrew, Hindi, Dutch, and German are an asset for language-speaking flight attendant positions.
- Ability to proficiently operate electronic devices such as iPhones, iPods, desktops computers, etc. for the completion of required tasks during training and onboard the aircraft.
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Houston, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time