Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Subsidiary Corporate Governance Counsel Job vacancy in Chicago. From airports to boardrooms, our Legal team provides advice and counsel on all aspects of the business, assessing legal risks and compliance, while our Ethics and Compliance team ensures that we run an ethically sound operation.
Together, these teams help us make the best possible decisions for our airline, to run our business with integrity, ensure our airline operates lawfully and ethically, creating a company we are all proud to work for.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Subsidiary Corporate Governance Counsel
- Provide legal support to the boards of directors and officers of the subsidiaries of United Airlines, Inc. on various corporate governance matters, which includes drafting and reviewing materials prepared for board meetings
- Assist with drafting various portions of the annual meeting proxy statement and coordinating the preparation of the annual meeting of stockholders
- Provide assistance with various equity and debt financings
- Provide legal advice and counseling with respect to enterprise-wide corporate governance and general corporate law matters
- Collaborate with business groups and colleagues within the Legal Department on cross-functional projects that present corporate governance issues
- Assist with disclosure/compliance for Annual Reports on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K, and various registration statements
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree and Doctor of Jurisprudence degree
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, tactical thinking
- At least 3 years of practice with a law firm or large multinational company with considerable experience supporting sophisticated corporate development and transactions.
- Broad knowledge of corporate subject areas including corporate law, contract law, M&A, joint ventures, and equity investments, among others.
- Experience establishing, maintaining, and training others on an entity management system
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois, United States Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.