Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Senior Salesforce Analyst Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Salesforce Analyst
- Facilitates agile rituals such as inception, iteration, story kickoff, and estimation sessions and helps to keep the team up-to-date with changes in priorities, and to be available to answer questions quickly.
- Works with Dev and QA to understand the boundaries of any given story
- Contributes to the overall definition of strategy and scope, including working with business stakeholders to understand ‘why’ we are working on something before development begins.
- Sees opportunities for improvement across product, process, and team
- Comfortable training clients on Salesforce and newly built features
- Contribute to Salesforce-based model and designs for the solution.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience as a Salesforce analyst. Working with businesses and being able to translate in Salesforce terms for developers and help in the high-level design flow.
- Demonstrable experience generating technical requirements and generating complex process maps
- Experience working with cross-functional, global teams to deliver commitments on time and on-budget
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Solid knowledge of business analysis standard methodologies, functional design, and application delivery methodology
- 5+ years of prior experience as an analyst working within an enterprise IT organization
- While not a developer, the candidate should possess a high-level understanding of IT systems and architecture to support discussions and communications
- Strong multi-tasker, proven experience handling multiple roles and projects simultaneously
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois, United States Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.