Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Senior Developer Job vacancy in Chicago. We believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do. United’s Digital Technology team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation.
Our team designs develop and maintains massively scaling technology solutions brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics, and digital solutions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Developer
- Consults across multiple United Information Technology projects and technology areas to perform fixes, problem management, root-cause analysis, and solution implementation.
- Serves as a resource for technology/project development review and technical assessments.
- Provide consultation and technical leadership in project life cycle planning.
- Takes the lead in analyzing, creating, and designing a technical solution based on project requirements.
- Understands and applies the enterprise vision and strategy to the project solution while balancing tactical needs to deliver.
- Ensures consistency and coherence to the enterprise standards and guiding principles throughout the application lifecycle.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through benchmarking, participation in professional associations, etc. to advise others of strategic technology direction.
- Provides feedback to the enterprise technology owners and Architects regarding future solution needs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Exceptional at software engineering and on-time delivery of quality components and or applications
- Experience in designing/implementing cloud-native systems
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Exceptional at component and unit testing of following standard practices and methodologies
- Exceptional at triage or analysis of situations for production support
- Excel with on-time delivery with minimal supervision
- Effective participant in requirements gathering & analysis
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.