Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Project Manager Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy, and well-traveled.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Project Manager
- Coordinate people and processes to deliver initiatives on time, within budget, and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- Facilitate organizational change, manage the dependencies, and address any project- or organizational-level issues and risks that affect the project delivery
- Drive standard methodologies and engineering excellence
- Maintain relationships with collaborators and project leadership
- Collaborate with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Establish effective project communication
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to bring together geographically dispersed, collaborative project teams of various sizes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, TFS and/or Jira
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Experience preparing and communicating decks to executive-level collaborators
- High-level understanding of software delivery process, DevOps, .Net / .Net Core, and AWS technologies, to be conversant with the engineering teams
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.