Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Newark, Check out thisAssociate Job vacancy in Newark. At United, we take creativity to new heights. And our Marketing and Loyalty team uses that creativity to fuel an industry-leading brand and products.
From our product offerings to our loyalty programs and many other partnerships, these teams work hard to make sure we have the best in the business – for our millions of customers and MileagePlus members. Help craft a United experience that goes beyond just flying with us and join a team that makes it their mission to build great products and experiences for our customers to enjoy.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Associate
- Drive account volumes by talking to employees about the co-brand card program and answering any questions about promotions and incentives.
- Manage program compliance and collateral within their region to ensure teams have all of the appropriate materials to promote the co-brand card
- Work with leadership or supervisors in the airport to resolve any open concern from our bank partner regarding compliance issues
- Work with manager to develop tools to track program performance of their base and region that drives account growth including: interactive signs for the airport, reports for airport leadership, and weekly/monthly check in meetings with senior leaders of MileagePlus and the airport to discuss trends.
- Ensure airport employees and flight attendants are leveraging approved scripts to promote the co-brand card
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Prior flight attendant or airport operations experience
- Sales, marketing or finance experience within the airline business
- 3+ years of experience within sales, marketing or loyalty
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Newark,NJ,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.