Are you looking for a new career opportunity in Collins, CO? UCHealth Fort is currently hiring insurance representatives to join their team. If you have experience in insurance and customer service, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a leading healthcare organization. Find out more and apply now on our website.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities
- Confirms insurance coverage. Determines the necessity for pre-authorization and obtains authorization for scheduled procedures.
- Enters patient insurance information into the patient record and documents insurance coverage of services to be provided.
- Notifies the patient of his/her financial responsibility for services to be provided. Notifies patients and practitioners of any services requested and/or referred that are not authorized by insurance.
- Communicates with patients and practitioners regarding financial responsibility and insurance coverage issues.
- The scope of the job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
Q: What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for this job?
A: The minimum required education for this position is a high school diploma or GED.
Q: Where is this job located?
A: This job is located at the UCHealth Mountain Crest Behavioral Health Center.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of this job?
A: Some benefits and perks of this job include: full medical, dental, and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits; a 5-year incentive bonus; and voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. UCHealth also provides education benefits for employees and assists with the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
Conclusion: If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you can use your critical thinking skills and make decisions with minimal supervision, this position at UCHealth may be a great fit for you. With a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work at the UCHealth Mountain Crest Behavioral Health Center, this job offers a range of benefits and perks that can help you grow both personally and professionally. Consider applying for this position to join the UCHealth team and make a difference in the lives of patients.