Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Treasury and Tax Analyst Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Performs a variety of activities in the Tax and Treasury Department including, but not limited to, preparing data for the Company’s various tax returns, and performing banking and cash management functions, including cash forecasting and the development of cash management solutions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Treasury and Tax Analyst
- Prepares to account for various cash transactions.
- Administers credit card program and coordinates with cardholders
- Prepares information for various federal, state, and local tax returns or filings.
- Prepares monthly tax compliance filings and registrations.
- Administers various insurance claims and works with our insurance brokers regarding payments and policies.
- Monitors Tax Calendar to coordinate all required filings and payments.
- Facilitates automated cash payments and receipts.
- Submits and tracks various tax payments.
- Tracks surety bonds and letters of credit.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Accounting, Finance, or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Strong analytical skills.
- At least 1 year of related experience.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.rjet.com.