Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Salt Lake City, Check out this Tool Room Attendant Job vacancy in Salt Lake City. The Tool Room Attendant is responsible for supporting maintenance, 591 Tooling Analyst, and Central Tooling with their tooling needs. Attendants ensure the tool room is clean and well organized. Duties include, but are not limited to; maintaining a tool crib on assigned shift independently, issuing and receiving tooling using the Tooling Management system, data accuracy, and compliance processes with PMET.
revision controlled tooling, tool/kit validation upon issuing and receiving, ordering stock, support line, base, OSR, supporting CT initiated shipping including Webvision, in-sourcing with tooling needs, minor tool repair, cutting material, and proper binning.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to read and write English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
- Must possess a basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must achieve a satisfactory score on the mechanical aptitude test, which is structured to determine the ability to perform essential job functions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work rotating or fixed shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and meet the physical requirements which qualify a person to perform essential job functions, including the ability to lift at least 80 pounds.
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Salt Lake City, UT, USA Job Type : Full-Time