Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Lead General Aviation Job vacancy in Doha. As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for architecting, building, and delivering enterprise class, scalable and reliable applications; following waterfall and agile development methodology. You will be responsible for coding as well as leading and mentoring the engineering team.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead General Aviation
- Take full responsibility for the technical integrity of the solution, ensuring that common technical elements are recognized and that work is not unnecessarily duplicated
- Review functional and non-functional requirements and recommend/develop technology frameworks.
- Ensure quality control activities (including NFR testing) are carried out satisfactorily. Attends quality reviews as appropriate.
- Conduct root causes analysis of incidents and assess technical debt and infrastructure requirements/changes and submit findings.
- Co-ordinate design activity of the assigned product, while working with a cross-functional team of Product Owners/Designers and developers, acting as custodian of the solution
- Conduct proactive performance and fine-tuning for early detection and rectification of slow response, application errors, and integrity issues, and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Introduce technology innovations in Sprints by working with relevant Product owners and other stakeholders.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proven Working Experience in Core Java & J2EE Development
- Strong experience in Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight into Java and J2EE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction Management, etc.)
- Proficient in Enterprise Integration Technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience working with Message Queue Integrations like IBM MQ
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.