Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Technical Instructor Job vacancy in Houston. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Instructor
- Provide training to SWA Employees, On-Call Maintenance Providers and Airframe Substantial Maintenance Providers/Designees in accordance with the Maintenance Procedures Manual (MPM)
- Design, develop, implement and revise training curriculums emphasizing system operation and troubleshooting procedures to reduce nonconfirmed component failures
- Design, develop, and implement special training curriculums to provide authorization of AMTs for critical aircraft maintenance functions
- Develop and operate computer-based training courseware
- Provide training required by governmental regulations (i.e. FAA, OSHA, & EPA)
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must possess excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and interpret complex technical manuals, logic diagrams, and schematics
- Must have strong written and verbal skills and ability to speak in a classroom situation
- Must be able to operate visual aids such as audio/video equipment and training simulators
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Houston, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.