Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Tax and Treasury Analyst Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Performs a variety of accounting activities in the Tax Department including, but not limited to, preparing and reviewing the Company’s income tax returns and accounting for all income taxes and general ledger accounts relating to income and franchise taxes.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Tax and Treasury Analyst
- Assists with audits from state and local jurisdictions.
- Conducts research and analysis on various tax issues.
- Prepares multi-state apportionment work papers for state income tax compliance.
- Administers various insurance claims and works with our insurance brokers regarding payments and policies.
- Collaborates with banks regarding treasury management, etc.
- Formulates monthly accrual calculations for financial statements.
- Prepares and reconciles various general ledger accounts relating to taxes.
- Tracks surety bonds and letters of credit.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of U.S federal and state taxes, tax compliance and tax reporting.
- At least 2 years of related experience in preparing complex consolidated income tax returns (both federal and state).
- Able to run special projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.rjet.com.