Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Raleigh, Check out this Supply Attendant Job vacancy in Raleigh. Delta Tech Ops division is seeking a Supply Attendant who will be supporting the warehousing and distribution of aircraft parts and related materials within the logistics operation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supply Attendant
- Supports data accuracy, compliance processes, packaging preservation, proper binning, issuing, receiving, and shipping of material managed in the store’s operation.
- Responsible for the safe operation of company vehicles.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the safe operation of mechanical and manual materials handling equipment.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check and drug screen.
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy.
- Must be a team player with a focus on customer service.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and be able to lift up to 80 pounds, utilizing proper equipment or assistance.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and rotating shifts.
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Raleigh, NC, USA Job Type : Full-Time