Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Supervisor Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor
- Responsible for the handling of hazardous materials including domestic and international shipping
- Direct the distribution of all parts including AOG/AOM shipments
- Responsible for the disposition of all surpluses and excess material at their location
- Manage personnel dependability and Time & Attendance systems where applicable
- Conduct Incident/Accident investigations and reporting
- Responsible to maintain accurate bin balances through accurate transactions and physical inventories
- Application of Lean processes within their warehouse location
- Handle No Fault Found quarantine and Warranty processes
- Develop and oversee internal audits related to facilities safety, shelf life, electrostatic discharge, tooling, and bin maintenance
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma
- Related aviation operations
- Communication skills
- Minimum of two years of work experience in warehousing and distribution, supply chain, or logistics
- Must obtain Dangerous Goods certification within six months of the start date
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.