If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamaica, Check out this Supervisor Quality Assurance Job vacancy in Jamaica. The Supervisor Quality Assurance reports to the Manager, Quality Assurance/CAAS, and has responsibility for the direct operations of the External Audit program. The Supervisor schedules, delegates and implements the JetBlue Airways Audit Program as outlined in JetBlue’s Continuing Analysis Surveillance System (CASS) Program.
The Supervisor is also responsible for the training of Auditors and approving Auditors at the successful completion of training.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Quality Assurance
- Supervises all External Auditors in the performance of their duties and ensures External Auditors receive all applicable training as required
- Ensures external audits are accomplished as stipulated by the Director Quality, Manager Quality Assurance/CASS, and the JetBlue CAS System
- Ensures allocated audits are accomplished on behalf of C.A.S.E. as required
- Ensures audits/investigations are accomplished when requested by management in support of an event or in support of a CASS Review Board request
- Supervise and update the audit schedule and performs audits including Station Ramp Audits and departmental audits and investigations
- Provide technical and compliance or regulatory assistance to other departments in support of the day-to-day operation
- Generate, approve and present the CASS Monthly report to Tech Ops Leadership
- Produce monthly activity report for FAA Submission
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Five (5) years of airline maintenance experience
- One (1) year of airline supervision, leadership experience, and Quality Control
- Excellent verbal, written, as well as strong analytical, and time management skills
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Familiarity with air operator certification and airworthiness
- Available for occasional overnight travel (30%)
Job Details Company Name : jetblue Location : Jamaica, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.