Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Supervisor Provisioning Job vacancy in Dallas. Provides Legendary Customer Service by managing Provisioning Agents and, as a working Supervisor, oversees their work performance to ascertain that all job assignments are carried out according to Company regulations in a Safe and efficient manner to assure that an on-time operation is maintained.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Provisioning
- Provides special care, attention, and assistance to internal and external SWA Customer’s as needed
- Assists in training and mentoring Provisioning Agents to ensure awareness of appropriate regulations, procedures, and Company policies
- Sets clear expectations on daily assignments and procedures or process changes to Employees
- Recognizes Team member achievements and ensures appropriate and effective coaching and/or accountability is delivered to address performance shortcomings
- Manages and evaluates the work performance of Provisioning Agents to ensure that their work performance, attendance, and appearance meet Company requirements
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work constructively with others as part of a Team, meet the public and work in a variety of challenging situations under stressful conditions
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to use technology tools with sufficient speed to meet demands of job
- Ability to sufficiently use and navigate current computer software, including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work on provisioning trucks and provisioning stands at heights of 10 feet or above
- Ability to effectively communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment, telephone, face to face, and public address systems
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn, understand, and teach provisioning procedures, rules, and regulations including federal and local security regulations.