Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Curaçao, Check out this Supervisor, Airport & Ground Operations Job vacancy in Curaçao. The Airports Supervisor leads, develops, and maintains strategic relationships with JetBlue Crewmembers, internal departments, and Customers; depending on the specific station, this responsibility may extend to Business Partners as well.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Accountable to senior leadership for monitoring and executing the safety and security programs at the station to ensure a safe and secure workplace for Crewmembers, Customers, Business Partners, aircraft, facilities, and ground service equipment (GSE) (where applicable) — responsible for meeting federal and local requirements.
- Provides exceptional service to both internal and external customers by leading and overseeing the delivery of hospitality and JetBlue Promises, which are in line with the high expectations Customers have for JetBlue. Responsible for resolving and handling escalated issues with Customers and/or Crewmembers.
- Supports, coaches, and trains Airports Crewmembers and/or Business Partner Crewmembers to encourage engagement and take a significant role in their development and growth achievement through effective performance management and ongoing constructive formal and informal feedback.
- Briefs Airports Crewmembers and/or Business Partner Crewmembers prior to each shift and reports all relevant information concerning shift to Crewleader on duty, including any maintenance issues or cancellations.
- Strategically identifies operational challenges and implements improvements to maximize and ensure the success of on-time performance initiatives.