Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in St. Louis, Check out this Station Services Specialist Job vacancy in St. Louis. Responsible for successfully delivering upon the day-to-day operational support needs, including but not limited to, document processing, meeting and event planning, accountable documents maintenance, and general clerical duties. Coordinate efforts with departments such as Labor, Safety, SWA U, Standards and Regulatory Compliance, People, etc to ensure collaboration and compliance. Support local Station Leadership.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Station Services Specialist
- General clerical tasks such as filing, distribution of miscellaneous items/documents, answering phones, mail processing, etc.
- Processes verify, balances, and reconcile expense reports, invoices, and Leader’s purchasing card as needed to prepare for accounts payable. Audits and provides balancing reports to Leader weekly or as needed
- Order, maintain, distribute and audit all accountable documents
- Prepare and process station-level pass requests
- Maintenance of station and staff phone lists, org charts, conference room schedules, etc.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver high-quality results when contributing as an individual or member of a Team, including when under tight time constraints and/or while dealing with competing priorities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Demonstrates good judgment when given confidential/sensitive information
- Able to assist in the definition of problems/challenges using various techniques to support realistic solutions, such as influencing strategies
- Able to support assignments/projects which are owned cross-departmentally
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : St. Louis, MO, USA Job Type : Full-Time