Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Station Services Specialist Job vacancy in Chicago.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Station Services Specialist
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Serves as a primary reference source to assist Leadership and Employees in resolving discrepancies or procedural problems utilizing knowledge of specialized function; response to technical administrative questions ensuring necessary follow-up is performed in a timely manner.
- Oversight and application of all staffing, salary, attendance, and leave processes executed at the Station level, including leave tracking, roster management, bid management, etc.
- in accordance with applicable state and federal law, company policy, and labor agreements.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Required: 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting (30lbs), sitting, standing, and bending related to filing.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver high-quality results when contributing as an individual or member of a Team, including when under tight time constraints and/or while dealing with competing priorities.
- Demonstrates strong written communication ability.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel proficiency required.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Chicago, IL, USA Job Type : Full-Time