Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Station Administrative Coordinator Job vacancy in Dallas. Responsible for successfully delivering upon the day-to-day operational support needs, including but not limited to, document processing, meeting and event planning, accountable documents maintenance, general clerical duties, and support of local Station Leadership.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Station Administrative Coordinator
- Responsible for station financials including verification of monies received from Station Sales, preparation of bank deposits, reconciliation and maintenance of petty, etc.
- Processes and reconcile expense reports and invoices in preparation for approval of all accounts payable.
- Order, maintain, distribute and audit all accountable documents.
- Maintenance of station and staff phone lists, org charts, conference room schedules, etc.
- Meeting, event, and luncheon planning and support.
- Provides oversight and maintenance of Employee files.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to organize and balance multiple concurrent tasks/assignments while maintaining a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and timely delivery.
- Ability to plan and support special events such as luncheons, meetings, etc.
- Effectively follows Leadership direction
- Administrative experience preferred
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting (30lbs), sitting, standing, and bending related to filing.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time