Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Staff Assistant Job vacancy in Fort Worth. This job is a member of the Flight Team within the Integrated Operations Division.Responsible for providing clerical support for the Flight Management Staff.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Staff Assistant
- Answers phones, and general questions and assists with walk-in traffic
- Issues parking tags and completing AOA badge applications
- Processes payroll transactions for all Military, LTD, Unpaid sick leaves as well as resignations/retirements
- Maintains Loaner iPads and Jeppesen’s. Inventories and orders operational and office supplies via Smart Buy
- Ensures all personnel records are processed for each pilot who transfers into or out of the base
- Maintains detailed data files in Excel
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to use PowerPoint and SAP
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Minimum typing skill of 25 to 49 W.P.M.
Job Details Company Name : Fort Worth, TX, USA Location : Fort Worth, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time