If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Sr. Sales Agent Job vacancy in Dubai. Provide comprehensive sales support to Commercial Sales Team ensuring that all reports are up to date and shared in MS Teams.
Support Emirates Holidays East markets and new markets with end to end bookings and communication with frontline, Travel trade and customers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Sales Agent
- Liaise with frontline EKH East markets if they require support in peak seasons, or any training requirements.
- Consolidate and manage reports handling process end to end: reporting, verification, memo, liaising with various departments (e.g. finance and commercial), ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Consolidate and manage reports on used collection, unpaid or half paid files and address to all frontline teams to finalize the payments.
- Verify the files in Derwent for each services booked on file. Address concern areas to line manager.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience in Sales support/admin in commercial department of an airline industry.
- Computer literate with MS Excel, MS Word, Access, Power Point/Email/Internet.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimum amount of supervision.
- Should have strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.