If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Sr. Group Sales Agent Job vacancy in New York. To develop and increase group revenue across all channels and segments in order to maximize revenue and increase load factors. This includes the planning, organization, and control of all the group sales-related activities.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Group Sales Agent
- Handle all nationwide business inquiries appropriate for market areas, and respond with quotations and reservations in a timely manner to ensure maximization of sales.
- Work closely with the sales team in order to actively solicit group business in order to increase this revenue stream both from ad-hoc group requests and group series.
- Book special services such as STPC, seat allocations, special service requests, meals, group check-in, and any other special services that might be applicable.
- Maintain an accurate filing system for all groups and ensure that each block is tracked and monitored regularly.
- Must be able to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by solving any problems faced and handling all complaints promptly.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Commercial/Sales.Other: 3+ Years
- 10 years of schooling or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems, GDS systems
- Ability to work under stress, while at the same time exhibit a high degree of productivity
- Airline sales experience
- Superior communications and interpersonal skills
- Superior independent work capabilities
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : New York, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time