Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Belgium, Check out this Sr. Cargo Customer Services Agent Job vacancy in Belgium. With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff, and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Customer Services Team in Brussels as a Senior Cargo Customer Services Agent.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Cargo Customer Services Agent
- Providing exceptional customer service support to our clients to enable the station to meet and exceed the set cargo targets and coordinate potential service recovery to enhance customer experience.
- Being responsible for flight and capacity planning of the local flights and trucks, where flight optimization and smart planning capabilities are key.
- Identifying needs and suggesting strategies to improve cargo customer service performance for the station and managing booking requests from agents/customers using the Qatar Airways Cargo system and GHA input.
- Producing weekly, monthly, and annual customer service-related reports and maintaining close communication with our Head Office and other departments to ensure all relevant information is shared accordingly.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Working knowledge of cargo processes, products and related regulations
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Have the legal right to live and work in Europe
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Belgium Job Type : Full-Time