Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Sr Art Designer Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees with a stable work environment with equal learning and personal growth opportunities. Creativity and innovation are encouraged to improve the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr Art Designer
- Designs develop and maintain content on all existing Southwest Airlines websites and Customer email communications
- Trains and mentors other designers to provide creative direction and ensure the highest standards
- Collaborates and contributes to maintaining Southwest brand & style guidelines in digital channels
- Maintains knowledge and guides team in best practices related to industry trends and technologies for digital design, front-end development, and content management
- Leads creative idea conception and contributes to copywriting support for digital channels
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with software packages including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required
- Experience designing and establishing brand positioning for Fortune 500 companies is required
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.