If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Sr. Agency Support Agent Job vacancy in New York. Provide best-in-class sales support (commercial and operational) to Emirates’ trade partners and customers across all channels and segments in an effort to achieve the company’s commercial targets.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Agency Support Agent
- Provide sales and administrative support to the commercial sales teams
- Create reservations, arrange ticketing and fare collection as directed, and resolve booking problems.
- Regularly maintain and update salesforce.com
- Produce when required commercial reports using Emirates Group’s systems.
- Ensure timely and accurate distribution of fare rules and contracts for all sales channels and accounts. Maintain an understanding of all relevant commercial products outstanding in the marketplace.
- Provide written communication for general commercial correspondence, and redirect correspondence to relevant departments and or sales colleagues where appropriate. Prepare and circulate ad hoc commercial and sales advisory notices.
- Administer the preparations and organization of Client/Agency familiarization events, co-ordinate with other sponsoring organizations, create reservations, and ensure all documentation is available to ensure the event is successful and generates incremental revenue
- Support the Agency Support Manager with Ad-hoc projects as needed
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of 3 years experience in airline sales support role or similar airline commercial role.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work flexible work hours and shift patterns
- Skilled use of MS Office, Excel, E-mail, Internet, data presentation, and statistical presentation.
- Excellent knowledge of Airlines Reservations & Ticketing.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : New York, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time