Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in New Jersey, Check out this Aviation Warehouse Associate Job vacancy in New Jersey. The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials are available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets, and email management.
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand for an extended period of time.
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, and experience with shipping, receiving, and stocking practices.
- Ability to carry out several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new tasks while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Egg Harbor Twnship, New Jersey Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.