Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Sr. Engineer Job vacancy in Miramar. The Senior Systems Engineer position is responsible for the planning, implementation, administration, and disaster recovery procedures for mission-critical systems. Serves as a technical engineer, in the area of Virtual infrastructure, specifically Microsoft Azure servers and storage, on-premise VMWare, and storage systems.
Investigates analyze the feasibility and makes recommendations for system requirements, system specifications, and system backup and recovery.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Engineer
- Apply patches and upgrades as scheduled and assure administrative tools and utilities are maintained in a current state of technology or version.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including but not limited to servers, Virtual clients, operating systems, hardware, software, and applications.
- Configure/add new services as necessary.
- Maintain on-premise and MS Azure data center environment and monitoring equipment.
- Plan and direct major infrastructure systems projects of significant importance to the organization, or major components of these complex systems which typically impact critical operations and large or multiple user groups.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Azure Administration.
- Manage Azure identities and governance.
- VMware Certified is preferred.
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate and Virtual Desktop specialty certifications are preferred.
Job Details Company Name: Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time