Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Sr Analyst Job vacancy in Miramar. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits, and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr Analyst
- Performs identified analysis to optimize the operation, including but not limited to setting operational goals, determining adequate spare aircraft and MX allocations, setting turn times and operational buffers, and evaluating flight/crew schedules.
- Develop presentation and debrief materials for senior and executive level leadership and labor.
- Collects and analyzes data to develop actionable solutions that push the operation to greater efficiency and improved performance.
- Analyzes the intricacies and interplay of flight schedules, crew staffing, labor contracts, and NK crew behavior to identify trends and gaps
- Query and examine data to conduct routine and ad hoc analyses to answer business questions and identify/explain performance issues.
- Create organized reports for presentation to the Operation containing proper insights from performance reviews
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Naturally curious with a solution-driven mindset.
- Domestic & International travel under 10% of the time
- Data mining/manipulation and analysis skills (e.g., Excel, R, Python, SQL)
- Understanding of experimental methodology, scientific standards, and statistical significance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
Job Details Company Name: Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time