Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this OCC Tech Support Job vacancy in Miramar. Works closely with Information Technology and Business intelligence to create a long-term plan for technology development and implementation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an OCC Tech Support
- Problems range in complexity from general data entry to system outage troubleshooting and restoration in a time-critical environment. This position will work closely with IT and our business partners to ensure maximum uptime and an optimal systems environment.
- Oversight of OCC Support Team (Sabre Key User, Performance Engineer), Determines priority of tasks/duties for the team to best serve OCC’s goals and needs
- Day-to-day challenges include maintenance of databases within OCC software, daily communication with IT and BI, and oversight of the Sabre Key User and the Performance Engineer.
- Performs OCC-related duties for new aircraft deliveries including flight planning, tracking, compliance, and IT requirements.
- Performs OCC-related duties for new and re-opened stations
Job Details Company Name: Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time