Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Crew Records Administrator Job vacancy in Miramar. To effectively drive down Crew Training costs by ensuring crew qualifications are maintained within regulatory compliance. Facilitate interdepartmental and FAA involvement with Crew Training Department.
Support Training Records, Training Scheduling, Training Travel, Flight Operations, and management teams through email and voice communication, including yet not limited to data entry and report generation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Records Administrator
- Data entry of flight crew and dispatch training records into our electronic tracking systems.
- Correspond and report as required to inform Flight Operations, Inflight, and Crew Scheduling of the status of forthcoming expiration dates of medical certificates, temporary certificates, and passports with advance notification.
- Collect and maintain all paperwork for permanent records and tracking upon completion of the training program, audit paper records for accuracy prior to entry per approved electronic record-keeping system.
- Provide copies of training records that are officially requested by other airlines under the Pilot Records Improvement Act (PRIA).
- Track trends to identify and mitigate risks of current processes and methods. Ensure standard processes and procedures are consistently maintained.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- One to two (1-2) years of experience in regulatory compliance in a similar function is preferred.
- Work under contractual deadlines with near 100% accuracy.
- Must be able to determine the accuracy of data received for input.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as a thorough knowledge of Citrix.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.