Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this technician Job vacancy in Chicago. Technicians ensure aircraft are maintained with the highest degree of safety and are ready for scheduled flights.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technician
- Participate actively in the development and improvement of maintenance methods.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Maintain Line Maintenance-related tooling, stands, and ground equipment.
- Perform all aspects of Line Maintenance. (Troubleshooting, Engine Run & Taxi, etc.)
- Communicate with Maintenance Control as defined in the GMM.
- Perform all work tasks with a high level of quality and safety.
- Ensure all paperwork and records are completed and handled as outlined in the Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Provide regular predictable attendance.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Willing and able to work any shift.
- Ability to lift up to 85 lbs.; clearly write, read, and speak the English language; Squat, bend and climb regularly; work off of stands and lift trucks.
- Ability to read wire diagrams and disseminate various levels of work instruction related to Line Maintenance and Aircraft Modification.
- 2-5 years of air carrier commercial aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
- A320 Family aircraft experience preferred.
- Be able to qualify for an airport security badge and customs seal.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and countries to perform maintenance.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.